Wednesday 5 June 2013

AWAKE

He is up at just gone 6 pm and as I predicted fuming mad! The abuse begins!


"Why didn't you wake me up you lazy f****** c***? You are a useless piece of s***! You can't even do your job, you stupid f***** c***! What are you going to do about the pain I am in? It is your fault you let this happen so you f***** sort it and go get me some codeine you c***!"

The more I write all these things done, the more I realise, I can kick him. I want him out. That day will come, because I can't live like this. My daughters don't deserve to live like this. While he is shouting at me, his 8 year old sister sits and listens to it all. Disgusting.

When I tell him it is his fault and it is his responsibility, he says, no it is both of ours.

I want to go back in time and change things so this didn't happen to us. But I can't, so I feel like curling up under a rock. But I can't, so I go on and tidy up and make dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment